Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ji-young JANG / My life until now / Mon 9 a.m.

             My life until today has been full of luck. I was lucky to have experiences in the USA. I was an exchange student so i had a chance to study at public school. Before participating in the exchange student program, i was not a 'want to be in front and lead' kind of girl. But staying there, I got confidence to go forward to strange things. So it made me to be progressive. All things that happened to me until now gave me chances to learn something from them. Those experiences were hard for me to overcome at that time, but in time, became worthwhile. Also I have met lots of people who helped me to be 'me' now. They allowed me to have various perspectives when I see a problem. Especially, I am really thankful of a friend of mine who led me to be an optimistic person. That really helped me to live a felicific life. Having a chance to stay in USA, experiencing what i have gone through, and meeting nice people as my friends, I can say I have lived a fortunate life.

3 comments:

  1. You've got a simillar story as mine:) I think your writing is well organized and easy to read. It is an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You described your life by giving motives which have striken your life to change. Your main point seems to be you have lived a very lucky life. I like your attitude toward to life. It's very positive. However I don't quite understand the statement , " ALl things happened to me until now gave me chances to laern something from them". It would be better if you make the sentence more clear. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get tired of everyday life, I often plan the life what I want to live. And this time, I thought of what my life has been until now. I think, my life until today has been full of luck. I was lucky to have experiences in the USA. I was an exchange student so i had a chance to study at public school. Before participating in the exchange student program, i was not a 'want to be in front and lead' kind of girl. But staying there, I got confidence to go forward to strange things. For example, I applied for a cheerleading when I was there. So the experience made me to be progressive. Well, I happened to experience lots of things until now. And all those things were worthy because I could learn from them. Those experiences were hard for me to overcome at that time, but in time, became worthwhile. Also I have met lots of people who helped me to be 'me' now. They allowed me to have various perspectives when I see a problem. Especially, I am really thankful of a friend of mine who led me to be an optimistic person. That really helped me to live a felicific life. Having a chance to stay in USA, experiencing what i have gone through, and meeting nice people as my friends, I can say I have lived a fortunate life.

    ReplyDelete