Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lee Myungjae/ A possession that is important to me/ Mon12

My special possession

 

 

I have a butterfly-shaped necklace that I always cherish. I keep it in a wooden treasure box in my closet, and wear it only on special occasions. I feel my heart get warm when I stare at it because it reminds of my dear boyfriend. He gave me the necklace when we had the 4th date. As he said, he bought it in a duty free shop when he visited Japan 2 years ago. At first, He had no intention to buy it, but as it captured his mind so strongly that he just managed to purchase it, imagining how beautiful it would be if his future girlfriend wear it. The jewelry is butterfly-shaped and one third sized of the little finger. It is light pink colored but semitransparent that I can see through it. Originally, it has a brown leather string which can be replaceable with a silver one, so I have to lash it tight not to drop from my neck. What makes it more beautiful is a tiny white cubic in the middle of the jewelry. With it, it shines bright whenever I move myself. I thank him for giving me this necklace not merely because of its beauty, but its meaning to himself. He waited for 2 years long to give it to a suitable person. I am so pleased to be the one. I will never forget his trust on me, and also love him with my all affection. 

1 comment:

  1. Lee Myungjae 2nd draft 

    I have a butterfly-shaped necklace that I always cherish. I keep it in a wooden treasure box in my closet, and wear it only on special occasions. I feel my heart get warm when I stare at it because it reminds me of my dear boyfriend. He gave me the necklace when we had the 4th date. As he said, he bought it in a duty free shop when he visited Japan 2 years ago. At first, He had no intention to buy it, but as it captured his mind so strongly that he just managed to purchase it, imagining how beautiful and shiny it would be if his future girlfriend wears it. The jewelry is butterfly-shaped and one third sized of the little finger. It is light pink colored, but as it is semitransparent that I can see through it. Originally, it has a brown leather string which can be replaceable with a silver one, so I have to lash it tight not to drop the jewerly from my neck. Worried if I lost it, but I like the string because it is soft and thin. What makes it more special is a tiny white cubic in the middle of the jewelry. With it, it shines bright whenever I move my neck. I thank him for giving me this necklace not merely because of its beauty, but its meaning to himself. He waited for 2 years long to give it to a suitable person. I am so pleased to be the one. I will never forget his trust on me, and also love him with my all affection.  


    There was no comment on my post.T.T So I changed it a little in the way I think it would be better.

    ReplyDelete