Thursday, May 10, 2012

201103349 Cho yoon jung / Mon 9-11 / the steps for choosing a special gift for someone you love

Choosing a special gift for special person

 

This May 8th was parents' day. Usually on this day I have usually prepared special gift for mom and dad and spend time with them.

I could have prepared flower and card but unlike other parents' day present, I had no time to spend time with them so this time I tried different one. I choosed Couple T-shirts for my parents.

 First, as it was my first time buying them clohtes, I checked the size. As this present should be a suprising present, I checked their sizes secretly.

 Second, I tried to think about what their favorite color is. On this step, this was really hard for me because I'm not sure what my mom's favorite color was. So I think what my mother usually wears and what kind of color was that.

 Next, I went to the department store and tried to find the nice design for both of them, because my mom and dad's styles were too different. I had to consider both of them. I had to find not old but not too colorful.

 Finally, while searching the T-shirts for about one hour, I made up my mind and bought them proper couple T-shirts. They were simple and classy but not too old-fashioned. Also, the money I bought this present was earned by my parttimejob, I was very proud of my self.

 Fortunately, my parents were very pleased about their present. Especially my dad was so pleased about having couple T-shirt with mom, he started to boast to his friends and other family member. Watching this scene, I was also satisfied with my own work!

1 comment:

  1. Choosing a special gift for special person

    This May 8th was parents' day. Usually on this days, I had usually prepared special gift for mom and dad and sdent time with them.

    I could have prepared flowers and card as usual, but unlike other parents' day present, I had no t ime to spend time with them. So this time I tried different one and then I choosed couple T-shirts for my parents.

    First, as this was my first time buying them clohtes, I checked the sizes. As this present should be a suprising present, I checked their sizes secretly.

    Second, I tried to think about what their favorite color is. On this step, this was really hard for me because I'm not sure what my mom's favorite color was. So I think what my mother usually wears and what kind of color was that. And the color were navy and grey.

    Next, I went to the department store and tried to find the nice design for both of them. Because my mom and dad's styles were too different, I had to consider both of them. I had to find not old but not too colorful one.
    Finally, while searching the T-shirts for about one hour, I made up my mind and selected the proper couple T-shirts. They were simple and classy but not too old-fashioned. Also, the money I bought this present was earned by my parttimejob, I was very proud of my self.

    Fortunately, my parents were very pleased about their present. Especially my dad was so pleased about having couple T-shirt with mom that he started to boast to his friends and other family member. Watching this scene, I was also satisfied with my own work!

    ReplyDelete