Thursday, May 24, 2012

Yun You Jung / The Best City To Live In / Monday 9 a.m.

 

The City We Can Meet Ourselves And Nature

 

     In the world, there are so many cities. Even in Korea, there are 83 cities. Among cities over the world, the best city I want to live in is Hallstatt. The name of this city might be unfamiliar with most of you. But you would have seen this city if you had watched a famous movie, The Sound of Music. Hallstatt is the setting of this movie. When I watched it, I was impressed not only by the contents but also by the city in it. I searched this city and found its name and beautiful images. The more I know Hallstatt, the more I think that in the future, I will live in this city.

 

     Hallstatt is a small city. There aren't any high buildings. Most of buildings are houses which are two to three stories high. There aren't many cars and people. By leaving from busy life where noise of cars and people is existed all the time, we can feel peaceful. We can do our work not being disturbed. We can look back our lives and organize our thoughts well.

 

And it is a city where we can meet nature at any time. It is in the Alps so we can see the huge mountain which is covered with snow. Also, there is a lake with the same name as this city. The lake is so clear that mountain and the houses are reflected in the water. People feel as if another town is in the lake.

 

The life in Hallstatt can be inconvenient because there are not many transportation or department store. Instead, we can have a time escaping from busy life and thinking about ourselves. This is the reason I want to live in the Hallstatt. One day in the future, I will look back my life seeing wonderful nature in the Hallstatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment