Friday, May 25, 2012

Opinion writing

 

<Child Obesity>

 

Obesity is becoming a huge problem in today's society.

The problem of child's obesity is especially increasing these days.

Most people think child obesity is happening because too much fast food is prevalent throughout the society.

 

However the fundamental reason for this problem lies on the children's parents.

These days, both parents have their jobs remained after the child is born.

Having a dual income may be beneficial to the household's monetary system. However it gives bad influences on their children's eating habit.

After mom and dad goes to work, a child who is left alone consider what he or she will have for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

 

Since parents don't wish their kids to starve, they usually give a substantial amount of money to the kids to order any kind of food he or she wants to eat. This leads children to have habits of eating unhealthy food: fast food usually.

This is because most of the delivery food contains high amount of salt and fat which is very bad for our health.

Also children prefer to eat spicy and sweets which usually have no nutrition needed for the body.

In addition, because working parents cannot keep their children to have their eating time regularly,  

 

4 comments:

  1. Who are you? Are you one of our class at HUFS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry jae hyun and sora

      haha

      I forgot to post my name :-(

      I'm Ji Su Kim and I am definetly the student of HUfs hahahahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm sora, but who are you?

    Anyway, I liked your writing. It's simple and has clear opinion. I like it. But I hope there is more explanation. For example, example, illustration etc.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry jae hyun and sora

      haha

      I forgot to post my name :-(

      I'm Ji Su Kim and I am definetly the student of HUfs hahahahahahaha

      Delete