Friday, May 25, 2012

Wansoo Cho/ Are dogs good companion?/ Mon 9`11

 How many family do you have? If somebody ask me this question, I say 8 family without any hestitation, among which 3 out of 8 are our dogs. I'm not a pet lover but I'm sure dogs are our best friends than any other animals. There are 3 reasons for my arguments. 

 First of all, dogs have loyalty which come from their real hearts. They do not lie to human and always show respects any time, any where. For example, when  I'm home, my lovely dogs always come for me and delightly welcome.

 Next, dogs give us education. You might wonder what lessons they can give. That's natural because dogs don't directly give those like human. For instance, when my dog care their puppies, I can feel her motherhood. Sometimes I come to think of  dogs as small human.

 Finally, dogs protect us from danger. Actually this is not all the case for all the dogs , however at least they have instinct to guard their family.

 Some might argue dogs are irritating. Barking loud, noisiness ... However that's not enough to just say they are not our companion. Just think about human. Probably they are more likely to dirve your nuts. Just a thing alone that dogs are always around us is enough to say they are our good friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Yun You Jung. To tell the truth, I envy you because I also want to live with dogs.:)I like your writing because it is well organized. Your opinion is shown clearly in the topic sentence: I'm not a pet lover but I'm sure dogs are our best friends than any other animals. Also, you try to give examples of each reasons. Thanks to this, I can understand your reasons for your opinion easily. But your writing would be better if you also give an example of the last reason. Reading your writing, I wonder if you had an experience that your dogs protect you. Thank your for your writing! See you in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Kahee Lee.
    I also live with a dog, so I can really agree with your opinion.
    I think your opinion is quite clear that dogs are good companion to us, but maybe writing that opinion in the fisrt sentence and then explaining your situation could be better. Perhaps you could write like this 'I'm not a pet lover but I'm sure dogs are our best friends than any other animals. I can say this because my family lives with three dogs.'
    Your reasons for your opinion were easy to understand. However I think the last part is a bit off when you mention that people can drive us nuts . If you delete that sentence I think the paragraph would be even better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete