Thursday, May 17, 2012

Eun Dana&ChaiHyeon Nah&YounHee Kim/ Best Teacher/Mon9-11am

    We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. Good teachers really do care about their students and give life-helping advices. However, others just do not pay attention in teaching the students. They sometimes maltreat them as well. Fortunately, there is one teacher I really like, my French teacher in university. She is harsh and expects a lot from the students but she also encourages them to keep up their work. One day, I forgot my assignment and in the next class, she came up to me and said "You've been a good student until now, did you know that you skipped last week's homework? Submit it to my e-mail and please keep up the good work!" This comment was more encouraging and helpful than just saying "Do your homework." Even though her classes are demanding, this makes me push myself to do better and this is what makes her the best teacher I have.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I’m Jeong Hyen Joo. I read your writing and I loved it. I could understand why you chose your French teacher as the best teacher. There was a sentence which quoted your teacher’s saying. It really helped me to understand the personality of your teacher. It came to me vividly and clearly. But I think that your writing is too short. There are not many information about your best teacher. I don’t know whether your teacher is a woman or a man. Also, I don’t know how she looks like. It would be better if you add more explanation, illustration, and particulars about your teacher. Also, you can explain more about the characteristic of the good teacher and bad teacher at the first. Thank you, and see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Kahee Lee.
    I read your writing and I think the example is very approtriate.
    I could see that your french teacher was not just harsh but also encouraged the students, showing the aspect of a good teacher you thought.
    But I also think that your writing would be better if you added more illustrations and examples about the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm yoon jung. I reallyl envy you that you have such a nice teacher like her. I like your quotation and the example. However, I think you should illustrate more aboout the example. You can specify the environment or write details about the teacher. The front line that mentioned about good teacher, this part can be more specified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.

    First of all, I like the part that you used quotations and examples. It quite showed an effort of you guys to make the
    writing affluent.

    However, as in the aspect of length it seems that the overall writing is lacked of information and descriptions.

    In order to make you writing more rich,you can add specific details about your French teacher.

    Or you can add more stories within your teacher.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete