Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wansoo Cho/ How to build up your muscle/Mon 9~11

 People around me always say they have to lose weight but they don't take action. And some of my friends ,especailly girl, go on a diet only by adjusting their meals. However if you manage both adjusting diets and building muscle, you will get  a more better body shape. You need only two dumb-bells and a long chair without back. From now  on, let me introduce some of tips how  to work out your muscle.

 Firstly, It's better to begin with back muscles because it takes a large proportion of your body. Take position with your right hand and knee on the chair, and then lift a dumb-bell with your left hand 15 times 3 sets. What's important here is that you have to raise it in vertical and do not rely on rebound. Repeat it on your right side.

 Secondly, Let's move on to your pectoral muscles(chest muscles). Lie down on your chair and pick up the dumb-bells. Lift them slowly toward ceiling. Don't spread your arms and take dumb-bells in the middle of your chest. Try this 3 sets with 15 times each.

 Finally, abdominal exercise. This time you don't need dumb-bells. You have to sit on the edge of the chair with your two arms on the side. And then lift you legs with bending your knees. I recommend slow -mode for men and fast-mode for women because lifting legs slowly is to build bulky muscle. Try this exercise 20 times 3 sets.

 There are a lot of exercising ways but what I show ed you above is easy ways you can build up muscles in your home. If you patiently repeat these exercises, your body wil soonl become fashionable!

2 comments:

  1. Minju Yeo

    1. Yes, it does have a topic sentence. I can notice that he's going to write about building muscle.

    2. Yes he does give background information. He says it's good for loosing weight.

    3. Yes. He said First, Second and third.

    4. Yes. He clearly explained why the process is necessary.

    5. Yes. He does restate the topic sentence in the concluding sentence.

    Your writing has improved a lot Wansoo!!
    I'm so proud of you lol
    See you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Hi. This is Lee Myungjae.
    I read your writing with great interest because I really want to makes some muscles. I envy those girls who have tight muscles on their arms and abdominal area, but I feel working out with sporting equipment is always difficult for me. So thank you for the tips, I'll try it later.I think your wiritng is quite solid in general, and the topic is also clear. The order you made is understandable although there are techincal terms taking some time to grasp for me.But I recommend you not to use fragments such as 'Finally, abdominal exercise.' That doesn't a sentence actually, and I learned that it is not that effective way in most cases.Thanks:) 

    ReplyDelete