Thursday, May 24, 2012

THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE/ SON NA RAE/ MON 9-11

IF I WERE BORN AGAIN, WHERE SHALL I CHOOSE?

 

 

When I traveled through Europe, I visited Barcelona, Spain, and I thought it is the right place I have ever dreamed to settle down if I were born again. The city is well harmonized with the modernity and tradition. Besides, Compared to other Europe countries, the cost of living is relatively low. Moreover, in the city, people can easily find nature environment and enjoy there.

What I was impressed is that, there were many modern architects as well as historic legacy in the same area. It might sound disharmonized, but it was quite attractive view. Stepping on the street put together with different shapes of stones, which was traced to the old age. At the same time, I could release the heat from the sun in the modern café such as starbucks.

While traveling, I got to know that the cost of bottled water decides the cost of living. And when I arrived in Barcelona from Paris, I was surprised with the cost of many items. It was so ideally affordable price that I not only purchased the gifts for my people but also enjoyed the traditional Spanish foods, which I couldn't do in Paris or Rome.

To me, the nature around the city was fascinating the most. In Korea, the place where people can spend their leisure time is quite limited. We don't have many options but to go to Karaoke, PC room, pubs or something. And it is worse for the young. So I always thought if the city is surrounded with the nature, it would be nice. In this sense, Barcelona has the perfect atmosphere to me. In the city, there are many huge parks where people can ride a bike, see the performance of artists, and open the flea market. Not only the parks, there are also seashore. People can go swimming, read a book, basking in the sunshine. And in the reachable distant, there are aligned fine restaurants. Of course the restaurants were world-class famous that the names of the restaurant were put in the magazines.

If I were born again, I must be in Barcelona. I want to appreciate the atmosphere between the past and present. Plus, it would be better if I could afford the life expenditure by myself. If the city is with many woods or seashore, it would be the best.  

 

 

1 comment:

  1. HI, I'm Minju

    I knew that Barcelona is a name of a soccer team
    but I didn' know that it's a beautiful city as you described.
    I really want to visit there someday.

    ReplyDelete