Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mon 9-11 201103349 Cho yoonjung

28, perfect age to get married

I think the best age to get married is 28. These days, the age people get married is getting older and older. However, according to the several research, when women are getting old over 30, it is hard for them to have a baby. It is hard to have a baby not only, but when fortunately they have a baby, the possibility of having deformed baby is getting increased. Also, until 25, most of the women are attending their schools. Around 25, they have to get a job. After that age, they need a time to get used to the job they got. Two or three years later after the getting a job is a perfect time for people to get stabilized. Finally, considering the marriage is a very important choice and event in your whole life, which can affect your left life, you have to get responsibility for your choice. Too young ages are not enough for you to make significant decision on your life. I've seen many people who get married too young and regret not having many experiences in their life but having hard time doing it because of their marriage. Also, I've seen some people who get married too late and worried about their children. For these reasons, I think 28 is the most proper age which isn't too young or too late to get married.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Youn Hee from the writing class!
    I liked your paragraph very much, it was really interesting!! I had a time to think about my perfect age to get married too.
    What I liked the most of your writing is that you gave many details to explain why you think 28 is the perfect age to get married.
    Your main point seems to be ‘I think the best age to get married is 28.’
    There weren’t any parts which were unclear to me. It was very good to mention that the researches did a survey and that some people said what or what.
    The part that struck me the most is “I've seen many people who get married too young and regret not having many experiences in their life but having hard time doing it because of their marriage.” This is what my mom said all the times. She told me to get experiences as much as possible before the marriage. And I also think that we should do all what we want before the wedding.
    If there is one thing that you can do to improve your writing, that is to write more detail. I want to know how people get stabilized, how the decision affect the rest of your life.
    Thank you and see you in class :)

    ReplyDelete