Monday, May 14, 2012

Youn Hee KIM/ A process paragraph for choosing a special gift/ mon 9-11

Last year, it was my mom's birthday and I was thinking about what I can buy something special for her. It was the first gift that I gave to her in my twenties. It was the first gift that I bought with my own money so it was more special. I recalled the times we had talked and suddenly I remembered that she told me she needed a moisturizing cream. So I decided to buy her a moisturizer. I had several things to consider choosing her cream. First, I had to consider her taste: the smell of the cream, for example. She has a keen nose so I had to be careful when I choose it. Second, I had to know about which brand's moisturizing cream is appropriate with a woman in her forties like my mom. It was really important because middle-aged women care a lot about their wrinkles and skins. And my mom's skins – especially her facial skin – are delicate so I had to think about it too. Next, I had to search on the web if there are good recommendations because I had no knowledge about the cosmetics. I also looked at the prices to fit my price range. It was limited as I am still a student. Then, I visited about 4 to 5 malls to compare the prices and to ask the employees what I was curious about: the smell, the functions, etc. Finally, I chose the one which perfectly matched my conditions and it was the one which will satisfy my mom too. When she received it, she was full of joy and now she only uses this moisturizing cream. It's already her third time to buy this product. I am satisfied with it up to now.

No comments:

Post a Comment