Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kahee Lee/ My favorite relative/ Mon 9a.m.

     If I have to choose just one who I like the most from the many relatives I have, I would choose my aunt, my mother's older sister. My mother has six siblings, two sisters and four brothers. The aunt that I mentioned is the oldest. I like her the most because she adores me more than any other relatives. She always said that she would love to have a daughter of her own, and treated me like one because she had only two sons. When I visited my aunt when I was little, she used to insist that she would braid my hair instead of my mom. Another reason for why I like her most is because of her cool personality. My aunt is a lot older than my mother and is in her late 50's. However she still likes to dress up and is very outgoing. She looks and acts very tough, but I know she cares for others a lot and that she loves animals. I like spending time with my aunt; it's always fun and exciting. She even has the same hobby as me, which is finding nice restaurants, and eating out. She was the one who was delighted the most when my family moved to Seoul 7 years ago. She lives near our home, in the apartment complex 5 minutes away from our place. She calls us every week or so to invite my family for a meal. I haven't visited her lately due to my exams. So I am thinking of giving her a visit this weekend, with a hot pizza in my hand, for a pleasant family dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Draft 2

    I have so many relatives, and I like each and every one of them. But if I have to choose just one person that I like the most, that person would be my aunt, my mother's older sister. I like her the most because she adores me very much. My aunt lives right near our house, in the apartment complex 5 minutes away by foot. She has two sons but no daughters. That’s why she adores me the most among my cousins, because had been the only girl for a long time. My aunt always said that she would love to have a daughter of her own, and she treated me like one. When I visited my aunt when I was little, she used to insist that she would braid my hair instead of my mother. Another reason I like my aunt is because of her cool personality. She looks and acts tough, but I know she is also caring. She is in her late 50s but still loves dressing up and is very outgoing. She is full of energy and that makes the time spending with her very enjoyable. She even has the same hobby as me, which is finding nice restaurants and eating out. We are really fond of each other and we are close. That’s why she was the one who was delighted the most when my family moved to Seoul 7 years ago. She still calls my family once or twice every week to invite us for a meal or a cup of coffee. This week I am thinking of giving her a visit this weekend, maybe with a hot pizza in my hand, for a pleasant family dinner.

    ReplyDelete