Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lee Myungjae/ About myself/ Mon 12


 

A Popeye girl

 

 

   I am healthy. I don't enjoy playing sports or going to the gym very much, but I was born to be healthy. For example, I never get a cold even in freezing winter. Last winter was so chilly that many people suffered from a bad cold. I saw all of my friends grab tissues with one of their hands in class to stop their runny nose. But the wicked weather failed to attack me. With a piece of light coat, I went around here and there with my sick friends. Secondly, I am hardly affected by strong medicine. Few months ago, I went to the hospital for general examination, and the doctor prescribed an unusual medicine which I had never taken before. She gave a warning that the pill was highly affective, so it might cause severe nausea or vomiting. Being scared, I swallowed the pill and waited for the aftereffect. However, I didn't feel such a thing at all. Instead, I fell asleep in peace. The last evidence that I am strong is that I am rarely tired out. I return to normal condition quickly after doing physically hard work. An Experience of my high school field day shows this feature very well. Because it was held on a particularly steamy summer day, every student including me had a tough time to play the games under the scorching sunlight. After the event, all my schoolmates directly went back home, totally worn-out. Meanwhile, I got back soon in several hours, and even climbed a mountain with my family that night! I don't get sick or tired in conditions where most people easily do, and it is certainly one of my advantages. I thank my parents for giving me such a good body.

No comments:

Post a Comment