Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sora Kim/About myself/Mon 9~11

 

 

A person likes a calm lake.

 

           I am an easy going person. I have three examples that show why I'm an easygoing person. First, if I have homework due to tomorrow and I didn't do it at all, but I never rush. Of course I pretty shock, but soon I calm down and think about what I have to do and make in order. If I never finish that, I don't panic. I just forget them and promise myself, starting from tomorrow I'll do my best. Because of my personality, I always try to do my homework early. Second, I forget bad memories easily. I am a person just like the others. So I made some bad mistakes and I regret it bitterly. Or I experienced some bad things. These things remain in my mind as bad memories. Usually I never think of them. But sometimes it suddenly occurs to me, and I worry myself. But soon I think just like this, 'The past is the past. Let it be.' Like I said, I am a person just like the others. So sometimes it's not easy to just forget it. Then I try to think it positive. For example, it was a nightmare but I learned something and I'll never do the same thing. Third, my life's motto is Keep it simple stupid. When I'm in important situation to choose or decide something. For example, choose which university, major. I don't think too much. I just follow my mind and choose what I really want. Sometimes I regret for my decision. But I pretty satisfied with my decision, because at that time I chose the best thing that I most wanted. So right now I'm in this university, and this class. And I don't regret it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sora! I’m Hyen Joo.
    Your main point is that you are an easy going person. So, I think your topic sentence is ‘I am an easy going person’. Because it was mentioned at first clearly, I could understand easily what you are going to talk about. What I like about this writing is that you tried to use lots of examples. It really made your paragraph specific. Also I like the title. It is briliant to use `calm lake` as your character. But there is something that I want to change. First, I think it would be better if you don’t use the line like ‘I have three examples’. It is one of the boring sentences to start your writing because people do know there are three examples without that sentence as they read. And, I think your examples are quite irrelevant to your main topic . I couldn’t get what you are going to say at the second example. It would be better if you make it more understandable to let other people know what your exact personality is. Also, there wasn’t a concluding sentence which restates your idea. After all, I really enjoyed your writing because I’m also a kind of easy going person. It would be better if you make y our point clear. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thank you for the interesting paragraph. I am Yeonju.

    This paragraph is mainly about yourself as an easygoing person. The first sentence shows it clearly.

    I like the sentence "... it was a nightmare but I learned something and I'll never do the same thing." because I agree on your idea that is shown in this sentence.

    Like the Hyeon Ju said upon it, I think the second sentence "I have three..." is not necessary and suitable. I would like to suggest to remove the whole sentence and put conjunction or connecting phrase such as "So, For instance,..." Plus, I don't think this paragraph has the conclusive sentence.

    Good luck on your work and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A person likes a calm lake.

    I am an easy going person. At the first example, if I have homework due to tomorrow and I didn’t do it at all, but I never rush. Of course I pretty shock, but soon I calm down and think about what I have to do and make in order. If I never finish that, I don’t panic. I just forget them and promise myself, starting from tomorrow I’ll do my best. Because of my personality, I always try to do my homework early. Second, I don’t get hurt about bad things. I am a person just like the others. So I made some bad mistakes and I regret it bitterly. Or I experienced some bad things. These things remain in my mind as bad memories. Usually I never think of them. But sometimes it suddenly occurs to me, and I worry myself. But soon I think just like this, ‘The past is the past. Let it be.’ But sometimes it’s not easy to just forget it. Then I try to think it positive. For example, it was a nightmare but I learned something and I’ll never do the same thing. And then I don’t care about that anymore. Third, my life’s motto is Keep it simple stupid. When I’m in important situation to choose or decide something. For example, choose which university, major. I don’t think too much. I just follow my mind and choose what I really want. Sometimes I regret for my decision. But I pretty satisfied with my decision, because at that time I chose the best thing that I most wanted. So right now I’m in this university, and this class. And I don’t regret it.

    ReplyDelete