Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tak-gyun Lee / My Favorite Room in My Home / Mon 9-11

     I have my own room in my house in Daegu. As you open the door, you can see the white walls covered by yellow-striped papers. On the right side of the door, you can see the bed. The brown matress is put on the wooden structures and soft blue blankets are lying on the bed. Cotton pillow with laces is there as well. Next to the bed, on the wall where I put my head on bed, there is a desk. It is a set with bed so it is made of wood. If you sit on the chair before the desk, you will face the window. On the shelf lots of paper books are laid. From my favorite author Bernard Werber's books to other Korean books, tens of them are organized by their sizes. On the top of the shelf, two globes are standing. One is big and three-dimensional which means you can feel the mountain ranges and other things by touching the surface. Next to the shelf, I have a closet. It's also made of wood and couples with desk and bed. It consists of two drawers and one big place where I can hang the clothes. On the other side of the room, the rectangular mirror is hung. Through the mirror, I can see my body from my chest to the top. Every morning I wake up in the bed, I can see myself in mirror. The floor of the room is laid with yellow linoleum, which you can find a lot in common houses. There are not any special things which make my room different from common frooms. But my room is the coziest and most comfortable place to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, YouJin. I'm JaeHun Lee, and this is my comment. I think you describe your hometown Daegu. I can imagine by seeing this paragraph. but I think that in the last part of your paragraph, you're talking about the mirror and I think it makes this paragraph's coherence a little bit lower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to explain one of my coziest places, which is my room in my house in Daegu. As you open the door, you can see the walls covered by yellow-striped papers. On the right side of the door, you can see the bed. The brown matress is put on the wooden structures and soft blue blankets are lying on it. Cotton blue pillow with laces is with it. Next to the bed, there is a desk. It matches with the bed. If you sit on the chair before the desk, you will face the window. On the shelf lots of paper books are laid. From my favorite author Bernard Werber's books to other Korean ones, tens of books are organized by their sizes. On the top of the shelf, two globes are standing. One is big and three-dimensional which enables me to feel the mountain ranges and several properties by touching the surface. Next to the shelf, I have a closet. It also matches with the desk and bed. It consists of two drawers and one big place where I can hang the clothes. On the other side of the room, the rectangular mirror is hung. Every time I get up in the bed, I can see myself in mirror. The floor of the room is laid with yellow linoleum, which is very common in Korean houses. There are not any things which make my room special. But my room is the most comfortable place to me.

    ReplyDelete