Thursday, April 12, 2012

WanSoo Cho/About myself/Mon 9~11

 Let me introduce a story that can show my character well. It goes back to my junior high school days.

As you can see, I'm not that good at exercise. But I always enjoyed my P.E classes except for examinations. As usual, I spend a happy time playing vollyball with my friends. One day, we had a tossing test and I've got a C even though I really did my best. However I couldn't just let it be that way cause I had a precise goal to enter the Foreign Language High School. Chances are failing on the P.E test can interrupt my dream. So I wanted to have a make-up test. Unfortunately, there wasn't any make-up test officially but I coudln't give up. I was worried about it and finally decided to give a call to teacher who was really notorious for his stinginess. I don't know where such bravery came from, but I did it and had a make-up test alone and got a A on my test again. what did you feel after reading my story? Maybe some of you may not understand why I so clung to  such a thing. And I also agree that my behavior could be seen somewhat strange to other. But as for me, It was my last effort to make my dream come true. Although I couldn't achieve my goal to enter the Foreign Language High School, but there is no regret cause I did my best. Like this I have a strong tanacity to accomplish my purpose. But I also try to be careful expressing my will in a excessive way can hurt somebodies' feeling. Altough tanacity can not explain all about me, it is a keyword to show Wansoo Who he is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is JaeHun Lee and this is my feedback for your paragraph.

    You said a story when you are in high school. I think this example good to show your own personality that is not give up easily and trying on your best.

    To make your paragraph improve, I think you could make your intro more attrective.

    Thanks and see you tomorrow's class.

    ReplyDelete