Thursday, April 5, 2012

Youn Hee KIM / A favorite piece of music / Mon 9-11

A favorite piece of music

A french song, 'Je serai (ta meilleure amie)' by Lorie – a female singer - is a song that I listen to since I have been a middle school student. The title of this song means "I'll be your best friend". A friend of mine who is a french girl, recommended it to me. She let me hear it because the lyrics are talking about friendship. And it says that whatever happens, a best friend will always be with you. It's a dance music, with fast rythms but not too noisy. The voice of the singer is very friendly so when I listen to the song, it feels like my friend talks to me. And because of what the lyrics say, it's very relaxing and I feel that my friends are with me even if they're not. When I'm listening to this song, I thank my friends who are very close to me and also my new friends of HUFS. Because in the cases you are lonely or exhausted when you're living your life, your friends could help you and you can refresh yourself. So I too, recommend you to listen to it if you want to remember valuable friends like me. It's a piece of music that I will always listen to when I'll need the energy and driving force to live.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Kim you jin.
    it seems to be interesting because i don't know any piece of french music(i only know korean.). your first sentence is very interesting. french name is attractive enough to pay attention. i can feel what you feel when you listen that music. you are encouraged by that music when you are tired and lonely, right? but if you add more adjectives, it will be better. because you just say ' it is relaxing music','it can refresh our selves', it is rather vague expression. for example you can write specific lyrics, we can feel more lively. which part of that lyrics did impress you? i want to know it! : ) AND how did that part impress you? if you explain it more, it would be better, i think.
    thank you ! see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,i am NA RAE SON.
    your writing was pretty interesting because most people in our age listen to pop music not the old pop. but so do i.
    I usually listen to the old pop or OST from the old movie. because the people like us want not only to listen music but also to remind ourselves of certain meaning we attached to the music, right?
    you have listened to this piece of music in remembering your old friend, and i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A French song, ‘Je serai (ta meilleure amie)’ by Lorie – a female singer - is a song that I listen to since I have been a middle school student. The title of this song means ‘I’ll be your best friend’. A friend of mine who is a French girl, recommended it to me. She let me hear it because the lyrics are talking about friendship. And it says that whatever happens, a best friend will always be with you. It’s a dance music, with fast rhythms but not too noisy. The voice of the singer is very friendly so when I listen to the song, it feels like my friend talks to me. And because of what the lyrics say, it’s very relaxing and I feel that my friends are with me even if they’re not. For example, the lyric says that your friend stands always at the same place and will never betray you. When I’m listening to this song, I thank my friends who are very close to me and also my new friends of HUFS. Because in the cases you are lonely or exhausted when you’re living your life, your friends could help you and you can refresh yourself. So I too, recommend you to listen to it if you want to remember valuable friends like me. It’s a piece of music that I will always listen to when I’ll need the energy and driving force to live.

    ReplyDelete