Thursday, April 5, 2012

WanSoo cho/ My favorite room / Mon 9~11

My favorite room 

 

 Maybe most of you guys will have your own room. And unfortunately, I don't have it till now. Actually I have two rooms for me, but It's not only for me because I share them with my twin brother (one is for sleeping and the other one is for studying between them). And I love my studying room for several reasons.

Basically, It is about half of our classroom and has a Mint colored floor. Also there are the same two wooden tables in a row and the same two wooden shelves on the oppoisite of tables. The reason I love my room is not because it has some entartaining things or so. Rather It's really boring when I'm in my room but It really makes me smile all the time cause I can take a rest without any interruption.When I enter my room , I can directly see lots of figures above bookshelves. There are Gundam, Spider Man, Mazinger Z and so on which I have collected since I was 9. I can perfectly remember when, where and from who I got them, and that makes me feel I'm in the small museum. Also veranda is right next my room where I can peacefully take a rest listening music. On top of that, because my home is on the 4th floor, green trees are right in front of my room. Especially during spring and fall, I often under the illusion whether I'm looking window or a piece of drawing which is framed by window. That much, it is really picturesque and fantastic. For now, I'm sure you should notice why I love my room.

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is Kahee Lee!
    I think you described how your study room looks like very well. When I read your paragraph I could imagine how the room would look like. I like the sentence '...and that makes me feel I'm in the small museum.', because it shows how you feel about your room. However I do think that the last sentece is a bit vague, maybe describing your reason once more would be more fit for your paragraph. And in the last sentence, 'For now,' I don't think this is connecting the sentece with the whole writing.
    Thats all and I'll see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,wansoo! I'm Cho yoon jung from your class!
    whAT I like from your writing is you described in a real detail way!
    I think I can imagine your study room just as you described! Also I like the sentence " I can perfectly remember when, where and from who I got them, and that makes me feel I'm in the small museum ". Because i have similar experience with you and I can feel how much you care about these things and memory!
    But I tink you can improve your writing through putting more descriptive through not only the visual aspects but other things also!
    thank you for sharing your wrIting!

    ReplyDelete