Monday, April 23, 2012

The worst waiter /Kim Ji Su

 The worst waiter I've experienced.

 

The worst waiter I've ever expereinced was at the buffet restaurant few years ago.

It was a graduation day. My little brother has graudated from middle school.

Our family decided go for a lunch buffet to celebrate the graduation.

The restaurant was notably famoust for its delicious cusine and extoic food.

 

After we sat down, a waiter came to serve us. We thought of the dining place as a  ordinary buffet

so we went to get food from the dish bars the instant we let out bags down.

However the waiter pulled us over, saying 'the dining place is only usuable when you pay first'.

 

We were astonishened with the dining system. Our family has never been to a buffet

where payment should be advanced. It was an honest mistake that a normal people

can have when they are new to these. However the waiter looked down to us

driving our family in to a shameless people who want to have freesbies.

 

I was very upset with the waiter's behavior. Also my all of my famil members were quite angry.

It was the worst dining place which I ever dined.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jisu, I'm Sora.

    First, I saw some little mistakes on your paragraph. For example, famoust. I think you tried to write famous. Am I right? I think it's just a typographical error. There is some typographical errors, and you should fix it. That would be better for your paragraph.

    Second, he is really worst waiter! I sympthasize with your condition. I went to some buffet restaurant. But I've never seen that situation! It's very proper example. But I want to know more about it. So what happened next? Why he said something like that to your family? It's a perfect story, but I want to know more about it.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ji Su, this is Youn Hee.
    Your main point seems to be the worst waiter you've experienced. I could see it at the title and on the first sentence.
    And I liked the part 'It was an honest mistake that a normal people can have when they are new to these.'. As I was reading your paragraph, I was upset about the waiter's behavior too. He was too rude to your family. He is a employee and he is the one who has to be kind to all of the customers but instead of explaining that you have to pay first, he looked down on you and your family!
    But, I want to know more about your story. You told us about what the waiter did. Not what happened next or something else.

    Thank you for your paragraph!
    See you in class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst waiter I've experienced.

    The worst waiter I've ever experienced was at the buffet restaurant few years ago.
    It was a graduation day. My little brother has graduated from middle school.
    Our family decided goes for a lunch buffet to celebrate the graduation.
    The restaurant was notably famous for its delicious cuisine and exotic food.

    After we sat down, a waiter came to serve us. We thought of the dining place as a ordinary buffet
    so we went to get food from the dish bars the instant we let out bags down.
    However the waiter pulled us over, saying 'the dining place is only usable when you pay first'.

    We were astonished with the dining system. Our family has never been to a buffet
    where payment should be advanced. It was an honest mistake that a normal people
    can have when they are new to these. However the waiter looked down to us
    driving our family in to a shameless people who want to have freebies.

    I was very upset with the waiter's behavior. Also my all of my family members were quite angry.

    So we decided to leav the house. Most of the restaurants were fully booked, so that there would be no place for our family to dine. However we didn't want to spend a minute in the place.
    We could have called on manager and complained about the waitor's rudness.
    Howeer our family didn't want to make a fuss about it since it was our beloved baby brother's graduation day.

    So we just left the dining place and went to another place.
    However that was the worst dining place I ever dined.

    ReplyDelete